1. How important is accurate and quick communication about standards, policies and programs to the success of our stores?
2. How important is knowing whether deficiencies have been fixed, where and when?
3. How much time do district managers spend aggregating and summarizing the data they collect in store (at the expense of helping the stores)?
4. Is our in-store data collection efficient, strategic and conducive to the growth of the business?
5. Are our current processes preventative or reactionary? Bonus questions: Are we driving the business forward or just “fighting fires”? Are we as fast, as informed and as efficient as we need to be?
Not sure? Take action.