If you have colleagues in other organizations interested in Compliant IA, this referral program can benefit your organization. It is very simple and open to all administrators of any brand/organization currently under a Service Agreement with Compliant IA.
Note: This referral program is for corporations and existing administrators of Compliant IA. If this is not the case, please use the Personal Referral Program instead.
By referring a colleague, you help them:
- Execute programs and standards on time, in full, in all stores.
- Deploy operating procedures and brand standards.
- Gain store visibility and accountability.
How it works
- By filling out the form below, you give Compliant IA consent to contact the referral on your behalf.
- If the referral contact/brand becomes a paying customer of Compliant IA within 90 days, your organization receives a credit of up to USD $10,000 on your Compliant IA invoice.
Terms and conditions
- Nothing precludes Compliant IA from obtaining referrals from other referrers and organizations.
- Compliant IA is under no obligation to contact the referral and under no obligation to contact you if we do not contact the referral.
- Compliant IA shall only pay a referral fee if we contact the referral at our sole and absolute discretion and the referral becomes a paying customer of Compliant IA at their sole and absolute discretion.
- Compliant IA shall not pay a referral fee if we are already in contact with the referral or if the referral was previously referred by another referrer or organization.
- If the referral becomes a paying customer of Compliant IA within 90 days of the referral as a result of the referral, Compliant IA will credit your brand’s monthly invoice the lesser of a) “three-months of billing for your brand” or b) “three months of billing for the referral brand”, up to USD $10,000 (ten thousand US dollars). The credit will be applied to your Compliant IA invoice at the end of the referral brand’s third month of billing.
- Compliant IA shall not pay a referral fee if either your brand or the referral brand has submitted a notice of service cancellation before or on the date the credit is to be applied to your invoice.
- Your brand must be under a Service Agreement with Compliant IA at the time of the referral.
- You must be an administrator for your brand on Compliant IA, or a designated representative, employed by and duly representing your organization to participate in this program.
- Compliant IA may terminate or alter the corporate referral program at any time, at our sole and absolute discretion (if we do, we will however honor any outstanding referral and terms).
- There are no limits on the number of organizations you can refer under this program. Each referral is treated individually and independently of any other.
- Compliant IA shall not be liable for any indirect, special and/or consequential damages, arising out of or in connection with this referral agreement.
- By filling out the form, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree with the terms and conditions of the referral program.